• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Myers Briggs Types

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justmehere

Sponsor
I am curious as to what kinds of Myers Briggs personality types are here on the forum.

There are a handful of online tests you can take for free if you don't know your type.
I like this one the best: http://www.personalitypage.com/html/indicate.html They also explain Myers Briggs personaility types well here: http://www.personalitypage.com/html/info.html
(I have no association with these sites)

I am an INFJ myself. Introverted, iNtuitive, Feeling, Judging.

What is your type?

p.s. I was going to create a poll but it didn't give me enough options for answers for all the types, so I figured I would ask this way. :)

INFP. Pretty extreme scores on all but the last letter.

My type has been consistent over the years...took it the first time in early twenties, two other times, then the last time when I turned 50. I think it's pretty accurate @JEKBreatheandBelieve, if you answer the questions as you "really" are and not as you wish to be. Might be less accurate if you have issues with dissociation as I do, but for some reason, my result have always been consistent...probably because when I have taken it, I have been times during which I am more in "self."

I also took the Enneagram test this year for the first time (it is way more comprehensive and (I think) more helpful than Myers-Briggs in many ways). My type in that was consistent with the Myers-Briggs.

INFJ, that's me. An introverted person who primarily uses intuition and feelings to approach and solve problems, while having a definite plan--judgement.

As you can imagine, small talk and meeting new people are not my forte. What is? My rich inner life of wondering, musing, observing, and thinking (okay, that includes obsessing,too). ;)

One person's floor is another person's ceiling. Bless us all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back