• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Myptsd Little Gaming Club

• Thread starter Deleted member 28403
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Past few days been QWOPing hardcore :)

Reached 15 meters :p

Reactions: C j
I got 9 land expansions going and am making defensive and offensive boons (4 going at all times) and fusing troops together to increase their strength ahead of the next declaration of war in Sparta. In Siege, I'm currently in 3rd place on my league with about 2 and a half days left in the period and only 10 crowns away from 2nd place for one of my characters.

Reactions: C j
Nice :)

Maybe would be good if on every thing we write about a game we also specify which game it is exactly, some sort of format. SImply having a title above everything, so it's split into paragraphs

my daughter and I are in World of Warcraft these days. I have been to alot of mmo games, though now that i am older I play more responsibly. spend time with my husband and go to bed ealier. I used to raid until 2am before I left the game and did a free to play world tour of others.

Skyrim:

Enjoyed another run, this time as a breton type, gonna stay pure blooded and no vampirism or lupinism and stuff :p Picked up Jenessa as a help, and playing with really hard dragons mods, gonna be fun :p

Bought 3 new games yesterday. 2 for Wii and 1 for Nintendo 3DS. For Wii I got Deca Sports and one other sports game, I can't remember, the name, it had a weird long title. For Nintendo 3DS I got Imagine Babyz. It's a kid's game but I like it anyway. I was abused as a child so I like to treat my inner child to things even in my adult life. Got 3 games, all used, for less than $8 together including tax. Was quite a deal.

Nice :)

I added a bunch of mods to skyrim :p Now with imersive horses and skyrim redone :p and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back