• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer N00b To The Site!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bipfroggit

Not Active
Hello, i am new to this website so i hope you all will be patient with me as i learn how to use this forum, i am not really familiar with forum usage so, i am reading the rules and observing others interacting here.

I suffer from PTSD. I was diagnosed with it after moving out of a parent's house when i was 19. My disorder stems from many years of emotional and physical abuse at the hands of a parent. I also have been diagnosed with social anxiety and depression. I am currently pretty stuck right now in my life, but taking steps to heal. I've been in therapy constantly since my first diagnosis, and am now in the process of EMDR with my therapist. Every day i wake up angry and sad, and as the day gets along, it either subsides, or gets worse. I have not had any success in relationships so far (of the few that i have had). So yeah, idk. I am really just here because I want to hear other people's stories and find support beyond family. Thanks for reading. Have a great day! :D

Hello Bipfroggit, welcome.

We've got an abudance of patience, so take your time. ;)

Glad you found us. A great day to you too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums :hug:

THere is plenty of time to learn and plenty of stuff to learn, so no problem :)

I hope this place helps you and see ya around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back