1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Natures Pain Reduction

Discussion in 'Medications & Substances' started by rob4444, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob4444

rob4444 Active Member

hi..as a sufferer of ptsd amoungst other disorders,i experienced a burning,aching pain that has coursed my body for years...always in strong pain and feeling wornout....it was diagnosed as nerve pain...fibromyalgia and the like,and i was told it was part of the whole deal.....i didnt consider myself a tree hugger,hippie or interested in natural therapy..until i was introduced to 8 herb essiac(flor.essence)....a small sip of herbal tea taken nightly b4 bed....wow,to say the least.....this product from the ojibwa indians of canada has completely changed my world...the pain of fibromyalgia as well as my crippling arthritis vanished in weeks....i can honestlty say i have not experienced any nerve or arthritic pain since..however i must continue use to achieve this,as a few days after ceasing the pain gradualy returns.....intended as a treatment for cancer,essiac detoxes and regenerates cells and leads to significant health improvements(a must have for cancer patients,especially during chemo or radiation)...positive outlook and total pain reduction.....i was able to stop endone use quickly and in time i have weened off all my meds..under my truely baffled doctors care....they say they have never seen such an amazing result in such little time....i sincerely recommend that everyone can benefit from this..and if anyones interested in trying it im more than willing to help....the benefits are way too big too list,and naturaly most people will doubt it,but i consider it my salvation and wont go without it ever again....cheers,rob.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Thank you for the tip, a few here suffer from fibromyalgia and extra ideas are always helpful.

4. rob4444

rob4444 Active Member

'the essiac report by richard thomas'...this book contains the full story of 8 herb essiac,its origins and the amazing work of nurse rene caisse,who over 50 years saved the lives of thousands of terminal cancer patients...free of charge..and her battle with medical authorities who tried to silence her...also contains testimonials and copies of original documents.....the story of government coverups and drug company bullies...i personaly have helped hundreds of people access this treatment,at my cost...their stories would shock you...their amazing recoveries give me hope...i truely consider it to be gods own medication..the book is hard to find..amazon have new copies for 200usd and occassionaly have s/hand copies from 10usd...i have a few copies in australia,constantly on loan...its a must read and believe me..it works!

5. She Cat

She Cat I'm a VIP Premium Member

Rob,

I will have to check to see if this stuff is sold in the States, as I have been DX'ed with Fibromyalgia, and have arthritis. Some days the pain is just to much to handle, but I do.....It would be nice to try something that isn't a harsh drug as I really hate to take them, and I hate the way that I feel taking them too..

Thanks for the info.

Wen

6. cactus_jack

cactus_jack Well-Known Member

One thing I do, that to me is very relaxing and I enjoy it, is a late night hike in the mountains. I enjoy it a lot, especially with a full moon.

What I found that helped a great deal with my PTSD in the past is if I felt comfortable enough was to hike in complete safety, nude. Nothing weird or sexual, but if I feel safe enough that I can do that, I am the safest I can get. And to enjoy such a level of safety is the literally the greatest feeling I have ever felt.

Havn't felt it in years now. :(

7. rob4444

rob4444 Active Member

hi she cat...product name "flor.essence"....flora health products...canada or usa.....marketed as herbal detox tea ....worlds most effective natural detox,cell regenerator and immune system repairer....used by hiv/aids groups for its immune boosting qualities and considered the worlds only genuine cancer remedy.....dont expect any help from the medical fraternity in accessing it...medical research is the us govs second biggest money maker,and this product threatens their income!

8. ryair

ryair Active Member

C.J,
    May I suggest A late night stroll along a particular stretch of Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia??? You can do it with....... ummmm..... a full moon!!!
    And I can see why you'd feel safe at night walking when you are nakee.... Not alot of people would be approaching for a chat would they????
    On a serious note....Glad you can remember a time and process that allowed you to feel safe. How about taking another shot at it if it made you feel good? If you are not hurting anyone else, why not????!!!
    (just give me the heads up before you do hey buddy, and I'll stay indoors!!!:wink:)
    Sorry for hi-jacking the thread, couldn't resist!!!
    Ryair

9. White0nWhite

White0nWhite Member

Fibromyalgia was one of MANY things the doctors thought I had and tested me for before I was finally diagnosed with PTSD. I don't have fibromyalgia... But it feels like I have it, when my chest pains kick in... from what the doctors explained.... I do have arthritis in my knees and used to take some kind of meds for them.. but I'm getting off of that (I already take birth control and diazepam and I don't want to be taking too many more meds)
    I'm all for herbal remedies and teas (I love green tea!) Thanks for posting this. I'll have to go looking into it more, maybe it'll ease the pain and help me with nightmares..

10. rob4444

rob4444 Active Member

if you decide to try it,especially in the dry herb form im more than happy to guide you thru...instuctions must be adhered to..it must be started slowly to prevent detoxing too fast and causing uncomfort...but as the heavy metals and chemical build up in your body passes im sure you will see improvement....remmember every apple you eat has been sprayed with toxic chemicals 70 times minimum,and poisons and chemicals contaminate nearly everything you put in your mouth...they build up in the soft tissue around joints and cause inflammation and pain...this flushes it all out very effectively.In dry form(best and cheapest)it must be prepared about every month,can seem confusing but is very easy after the first time....the book makes HUGE claims...i believe them to be true...can give precise details off the forum if anyone needs them....oh yeh,while hiking nude i hope you dont run into a cactus..jack!..sorry,couldnt help it!

11. Seeking_Nirvana

Seeking_Nirvana I'm a VIP

I just ordered some of this tea from drugstore.com because I have aching joints and this weird pain in my fore arms. It's not my muscles but my bones???? It comes and goes randomly and is very painful. I squeeze my forearms to try and relieve the pain but it doesn’t seem to help.

Just out of curiosity I don't understand how PTSD can cause arthritis or pain in the bones? I will google it, but if anyone wants to offer an opinion that would be great.

I’m so glad I’m finding all this info here. I used to think I was a walking talking whack job or hypochondriac (as others labeled me). But, PTSD causes all these ambiguous aches and pains that the doctors can’t seem to figure out. Nice to know!

I will give some feed back on how the tea is working when I get it.

Tammy

12. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Make sure that you clear with your doctor any herbs if you take medications. Some natural remedies can be just as potent as prescribed and can cause drug interactions.

As far as pain with PTSD, look into the endless wealth of information contained in the Information Section people have taken the time to add for all of us. It is a great place to start when you are new to the forum.

13. rob4444

rob4444 Active Member

hi tammy...the best i can gather from my doctors description many years ago,its nerve pain...caused by prob with nervous system..accossiated with the ptsd or other nervous conditions...remmember this explanation may be way from correct,but its how it was explained to me.....also this paticular herbal tea contains no harmful herbs(some are actually toxic!)..all 8 are recognised as highly beneficial and the tea can be taken with ALL medications...but please DO NOT CEASE ANY MEDICATIONS WITHOUT FULL APPROVAL OF YOUR DOCTOR...if you start improving,get the doc to check it out....