1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Need to Vent! ! !

Discussion in 'Social' started by Grama-Herc, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grama-Herc

Grama-Herc I'm a VIP

While I realize how blessed I am to still have my mother, I still need to vent. The decision has been made that we need to move into together due to her age. She is 83 and is beginning to need more help with her daily living. I'm now trying to move 2---2 bedroom apartments into 1---2 bedroom townhouse. I am so tired and so sore. I hurt in places I never knew I had. Every time I open a closet door---there it is, more junk. Why, as humans, do we need to keep all of this junk in our lives? I don't need all this crap. So now I am being stressed and getting rid of all my junk. Now if I can just survive the move!!!! My next task will be to figure out how to do paragraphs and indentations on my stupid computer

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. GR-ass

GR-ass Well-Known Member

*hugs* cos we are packrats.

Guess it is like stashoing a who0le flat worth of stuff into one small bedroom *hugs*

No wonder its never clean

Oh, can't help you with the paragraphs and indentions, I tend to scruff it up.

4. Marilyn_S

Marilyn_S Well-Known Member

Hey Herc!

Boy can I relate. I try to get organized with my stuff, but then I'll impulsively make a trip to the Dollar Tree where everything is a dollar. BIG MISTAKE!!!! The contaoiners I have to buy to put the shit in costs more than the junk I put in them. I am the ultimate pack rat. I do make alot of crafts and sew stuff, and make stuff. But I'll get an Idea and just go get the stuff to do it when I've already got fifty-thousand projects going already!!!! Well may be not fifty-thousand, but a whole heck of alot. Well, I better go. Gonna' move more dirt today with my back hoe! I'm havin' way too much fun with that thing. Its like the altimate big toy! Until Later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar