1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

New Arrival - Phoenix David Gordon Barber

Discussion in 'Supporter Discussion' started by Tammy, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tammy

Tammy Active Member

Hello all,
    Just thought you might like to know that Phoenix David Gordon Barber arrived happy and healthy on the 10th of April... I only got home today... Alex and I are over the moon about our beautiful baby and Jackson is in love with his younger brother...

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Congrats Tammy hope everything is going ok!

4. jods

jods Well-Known Member

Congrats & welcome to little Phoenix!

Hope you are all well & getting to know each other in the comfort of your home.

Thanks for sharing your happy news!:biggrin:

5. permban0008

permban0008 Policy Enforcement Banned

Congratulations on the birth of your new little one. Enjoy it....exhausting though it is, they grow so quickly. Caleb is nearly 5 months old.

6. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Congrats Tam and Alex on Phoenix, well done. Did the birth go well Tam? I hope so... when do we get to see some pics? You know me and kids, just love them heaps and look forward to seeing pics...

7. Tammy

Tammy Active Member

the birth was ok- Phoenix ha his spine against mine so it was a bit more painful than normal... but the end result was worth it... He is beautiful- he has a full head of black hair. My computer is stuffed at the moment so it won't let me upload pics :-( but as soon as I get it fixed I will upload some...

8. permban0008

Tammy, I am hearing your pain. Both of our boys were posterior....that is spine against my spine. No fun really. Considering Caleb would have been born in half the time if not for that. Never mind, he too is gorgeous. Photo's would be great.

9. Sapper

Sapper Active Member

Congratulations! I had a new baby boy myself on February 6, though of course my wife did all the hard work. Just about 3 months old now and growing like a weed. Children are wonderful, they absolutely make life worthwhile.

10. Tammy

Tammy Active Member

Ok So I can finally post a photo... This is Phoenix with his big brother Jackson. Phoenix was born 3730gms and 51 cms... but he is a bit bigger than that now. Almost a whole month old and loved by everyone.

Attached Files:

11. permban0008

They are lovely Tammy. Congratulations again to both you and Alex.

12. jods

jods Well-Known Member

Hi Tammy
    They are both little cuties. Jackson looks like a very proud big brother!

Hi Kerrie-Ann
    I can't believe Caleb is 5 mths already. Hope you & the boys are doing well.

13. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

They are both gorgeous Tam... well done to both you and alex... both beautiful and healthy... all that a parent needs really.