1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

New Guy - Hope This Place Helps

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JoeBloggs, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeBloggs

JoeBloggs New Member

Dunno what to say really...was in an accident about 10 years ago...wasn't physically injured too badly but sometimes it comes back to me...some days im good, some days im bad...but thats normal for these types of things, right? I know there is hope out there for people like me and people reading this...small steps I suppose, coping mechanisms, stuff like that...and the right type of acquintances...its about regaining power and control.

If anyone needs a friend let me know.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. She Cat

She Cat I'm a VIP Premium Member

Hi Joe,

We all need friends at times... I hope that you find friends, and help here.

Wendy

4. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

Hi Joe. Welcome... I have found friends here. And deep relief at finally not feeling like I am the only one. I hope you find the same.

Lisa.

5. sparta21

sparta21 Member

Hi and welcome. This has been a helpful place for me. Should be for you too.

6. mouse

mouse Well-Known Member

hi Joe, as She-Cat said we all need friends and the ones you make here are special cause they have been through similar things in there life good luck and welcome

7. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:hello: I'm glad you found us!! This is a great place for finding information about PTSD....and express your opinions....when you're ready...share part of your story.....This is also a great place to get support from....COOL!!! PEACE BE WITH YOU......

8. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hi, welcome to the forum.