• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

New Here - Vietnam Vet

Status
Not open for further replies.

fletch2ya

New Here
HI all...

I am new here....... I am a Viet Nam vet and still having lots of proplems...........

I am not sure where to start here...... if you have any ideas...please.. let me know

HELP...

Fletch

Welcome. I have only been here a couple of days, so let me make a couple of suggestions. Read the info on the home page. Then look at the forums and pick one that looks like an area that applies to your situation and start reading. Post questions and someone will offer a response to you, whether it is an actual answer, encouragement, or an example from their own experiences.

Jawn

FIRST AND FOREMOST, GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY.

I think you will find a lot of info, help, encouragement and just plain people who get what this crap is all about. Welcome to the forum. I hope it helps you as much as it helps me.

I would also like to thank you for your service to our country. All 3 of my older brothers are Vietnam vets and I am currently a member of the Patriot Guard Riders, although due to medical conditions I never served in the military.

Welcome aboard and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Jawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back