• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer New-ish diagnosis after car accident, trying out options and looking for solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennax

New Here
My name is Jenna. I had a car accident at the end of 2016 that has resulted in PTSD, which causes me anxiety, dissociation, and other mood/stress response issues. This mostly occurs in situations when I'm in a car, but it's also evident in other parts of my life. I've tried talk therapy and am currently in EMDR therapy, which seems to be helping a lot! I joined myptsd so that I could find help from those who understand how I'm feeling, and also to give my own tips and tricks to what has worked for me.

Welcome to the community :)

This mostly occurs in situations when I'm in a car, but it's also evident in other parts of my life.

Check this out! :D >>> The PTSD Cup Explanation <<< Not only is it the most damn useful thing I've ever come across, but also explains exactly why/how
a simple view of how PTSD causes symptoms in day-to-day life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back