• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

New Job, New Challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portabella

MyPTSD Pro
I have returned to work and I am in vigorous training, started this training this last Monday and will be in training for 3 to 5 more weeks. This is really hard, learning all NEW things. Just thought an update was called for, I do miss all of you and hope to get on more often in the future. I still Lurk quite a bit, just have been "going through" lately

Port,

Remember to take care of YOU during this hectic time. A new job can be stressful for someone without PTSD, so the person with PTSD the stress can triple.

Be kind to yourself........Really kind... I wish you the best, and congrats on going back to work..... Great job!!!!!

It's amazing how something that most do so naturally--work---is such a big issue for us. I just lost a really good job. I had been with this company for 4 months. They fired me because, I was "not catching on fast enough". So, of course I spend my days mostly wanting to sleep, rather than be awake and think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back