1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

New, Just Diagnosed

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by goodfynder, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goodfynder

goodfynder New Member

Hello, I'm new here, young female senior citizen of the Midwest, USA and have been in counseling for two years, just diagnosed as having PTSD for my entire life. Unfortunately, the abuse began at birth by a sibling and continued in each of my chosen relationships. I'm just now learning how to find peace. I have lurked on this board for months before I had the courage to register. I oive the information and interaction here.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. She Cat

She Cat I'm a VIP Premium Member

Welcome to the forum......Glad that you finally got the courage to join. I too lurked for a few weeks.

People here are great, so pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee, and join in....

Wendy

4. hodge

hodge I'm a VIP Premium Member

Hi Goodfynder, and welcome! I also lurked before joining -just prudent, I think :)

5. Riger

Riger Member

Welcome, I hope you find yourself comfortable to chat with us. I am still a little nervous about posting and such, but it's a great group here.

6. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Glad you decided to join us.

7. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:thumbs-up I am really happy that you have decided to join in and do some posting on your own!!!! I know from experience that it wasn't easy...Still you you did it!!! We have a section under the GENERAL PTSD category entitled "List your Jokes to brighten PTSD"...It's really a help on bad days!!! Or any day whatsoever.....PEACE TO THE PLANET

8. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hi GF, welcome to the forum and glad you got the courage to register and say hi. Well done.

9. Nicolette

Nicolette ♡ Supporter Admin ♡ Supporter Admin Sponsor $100+

Welcome Goodfynder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar