• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer New To Forum, Longtime Sufferer

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuanYin

Learning
I was diagnosed with severe depression while doing my undergraduate studies, though I've been battling it since high school. A few years back I was also diagnosed with PTSD which my T believes was caused my emotional abuse and neglect by my "breeder". (She doesn't deserve the title of mother, so I don't refer to her as such.) Though I see a therapist and a psychiatrist regularly, and take my medications daily, most days I feel like I'm barely making it. I joined this forum with the hope that I can find support from those who can understand and appreciate what's it's like to suffer from mental illness and to gain a better understanding of my conditions and how to deal with them.

Welcome, Avalokitesvara. This is a good place with lots of good people. I hope you find that to be so. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back