1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

New to Forum - Mother Died In Accident and Sexually Abused

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GIRL INTERRUPTED, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GIRL INTERRUPTED

GIRL INTERRUPTED New Member

my story begins at the age of 9. my mom had a horrible "accident". i lived in a two story home that my mom and dad built by themselves. in my 9 year old mind, life was great! it was like any other school day. a few classes later, our principal came to our classrooms to get us, told us there had been an accident at our home. when we get there he told us to stay in the car, but as kids do, we didn't listen. my brothers and i ran inside and the first thing i see is blood every where on the staircase and my mom at the bottom, twisted looking and bloody . my dad held her head in his lap, crying and screaming why did she leave that toy there!!! (meaning me). things really happened fast then. my dad was whisked away, i was told he had a breakdown and went to the hospital. i was sent to a step brother of my dad's. i didn't know where my brothers were. my "uncle" introduced me on the ways to please him, how to drink so i would "lighten" up. this continued to the age of 11. my half brother returned from overseas (vietnam) he came to get me to live with him and his wife. life was going to be good again! short lived, though. my sister in law it appeared had a liking for the "white stuff" as she called it. so she utilized having a 11 year old that had experience. she was pimping me out to alot of different men. getting the money for her addition. i had been tied where i have rope burns still on my ankels and throat, sodomized, raped repeatedly, beaten, made to ingest different drugs, acid, mescaline, marijuana, all kinds of alcohol. im 48 and have new dx of ptsd ? help

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. She Cat

She Cat I'm a VIP Premium Member

Hi,

Welcome to the forum... You will find many here that can hear your pain, because they too have been through similar.....Your not alone in that respect.

Wendy

4. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:frown:I cried when I read your post....so much evil evidenced on a child who could do nothing to protect herself....I want you to know that none of it was your fault!! I repeat....none of it was your fault....you were a child and should have been protected by the adults in your life and you weren't....makes me :mad: too!!! You will have a lot of support here....I'm glad you found us!!! A few years ago I went to a specialty hospital in California that had a trauma program for people with PTSD and DID [multiple personality disorder] I heard several stories like yours...believe me you are not alone is the suffering you went through....sorry you lost your mom that way and then were sexually abused....If I was with you right now I'd give you a big hug and let you cry on my shoulder if you wanted to....PEACE TO THE PLANET

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hi GI, welcome to the forum.

6. SeanCharles

SeanCharles The Phoenix arises....renewed! :) Premium Member

Hello and welcome, GI.

7. intothelight

intothelight Just Being Me Moderator

Please not this thread was started in August of 2007.

8. SeanCharles

SeanCharles The Phoenix arises....renewed! :) Premium Member

Oops! thanks, intothelight...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar