• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer New To The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt_On

New Here
I've actually had this account for a month or so, but figured I should finally introduce myself.

I'm a 25 year old lady and I was diagnosed with PTSD in December shortly after starting therapy. It took my s/o months to convince me to finally go. Therapy helps somewhat, but I still feel really broken and distant from the world. I don't have many people I can talk to about how difficult it is to live like this after going through terrible events, so I came here in hopes of support.

Bolt on Ive only just come on board too, but have already had lots of encouragement from members here. It is so difficult to be alone so this is a great way to find people who "really" understand. All the best

@Bolt_On Welcome! :)

The best part of this forum is the members here really do understand the struggle and the support as each individual works on their own healing is invaluable. I hope you find it eases your feelings of being alone and is beneficial to your own healing journey.

Welcome to the forums :hug: I hope this place helps you. It's very useful because of the bulk amount of people who feel similar and understand. There is a lot of advice and support to be found here :) I hope that this amazing community helps you as much as it helped me, reading all the similar stories, and learning a lot along the way. Hugs if you accept :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back