• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Supporter New To The Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty_kat66

New Here
Hello everyone... I'm new to the site. I am the spouse of a recent Marine Corps retiree who is suffering from PTSD (amongst other things). Quite frankly, to be honest.... I am at my wits end and am looking for not only more insight into this cancer that has invaded our marriage/lives but some support.

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-5_0-7-20.png
    upload_2015-3-5_0-7-20.png
    133 KB · Views: 117
Welcome to the site! There are lots olf spouses to listen.

Do you also know our sister site, mycombatptsd? Maybe your husband finds some help there :)

@kitty_kat66 firstly Welcome to the forum and sending :hug:s from the UK if you accept them.

Secondly you could not have found a better place to find healing not only for you but potentially for him. I am An EX UK Soldier and will be happy for you to private message me any time for any help I can be to either of you

Laurie

Nice to have you!
I am at my wits end and am looking for not only more insight into this cancer that has invaded our marriage/lives but some support.
Your honesty is appreciated. I am a sufferer. Together, we know what "wits end" means, in our own lives. This forum has provided me with extra love and intelligence, that I couldn't generate on my own. Hope it dose the same foe you!

In your next thread, perhaps you can ask a specific question, in which you'd like some insight.
Enjoy the forum!

@kitty_kat66 Welcome to the forum!

There is an entire section for supporters where you will find information and posts and many are from military spouses. You might also want to check out some of the books recommendations. I hope you find this forum beneficial.

Welcome. SemperFi. Betcha thought you were done with the right way/ wrong way BS. ;) The SNAFU does come to an end. PTSD can become manageable. Not before we all lose our patience a dozen times over, but it does become manageable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back