1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

New To This Forum - Have Chronic PTSD Issues

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by responsiblek9, Jun 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello,
    My name is Nora and I live in Colorado at around 9,000 feet elevation. ..
    I use a mobility/ hearing assistance service dog to assist me with my disabilities.
    Have chronic PTSD issues.

1. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  2. Monarch

Monarch I'm a VIP Premium Member

welcome Nora, this is a good place, I have learned alot here!

3. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:crazy-eye Yes this is the place you'll find kindness and caring!!! :thumbs-up There's also lots of information about PTSD here....GIVE PEACE A CHANCE!!!!

4. Thanks for welcoming me . I really appreciate it.
    Nora in Colorado

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hi nora, welcome to the forum. What gave you PTSD exactly?

6. Severe mental, physical, child abuse that started from babyhood sensory deprivation and starvation. Then starting at 4 sexual abuse until I was 17 and got vicious toward the parental units. . From relatives and strangers I was sold to for their sexual use until I was 15. .
    Seeing murders of other kids when young. Being forced at age 8 to start shooting all the cull puppies of my parental units and neighbor people's culls. I killed hundreds of puppies and I had named and grown attached to them. I could not attach to people. And they shot my dogs in front of me that I was dearly attached to if I would not comply with their sexual demands or would not shoot the culls . Death threats and promises against my person . Just the usual crap of demented psychopathic minds with a child helpless before them who saw a way to make income to support their drug and alcohol habits . I was property plain and simple and the Okla. system that was supposed to protect children saw me and my sibling as physically and mentally damaged so not worth saving. A failed experiment.. the experimental program for disturbed children completely neglected to pay attention to the abuse except to tell my parents that when they locked us up to put a TV in there for mental stimulation since we had sensory deprivation issues and could not speak yet. . it was like they condoned what was being done to us. And reccomended my brother and I be put into the state institution for mentally retarded children. We were the perfect victims.. I was shot, stabbed, clubbed and have a lot of physical damage. But they sure hated it when I escaped their clutches and the town people here in Colorado defended me from them and patched me up physically and mentally to some semblance of health and gave me the will to live.

Some stuff I have lived through as an adult made the PTSD issues escalate also. But that childhood stuff is what I deal with on trying to change my world view of a world full of monsters.

Nora

7. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Yep, that answers that I believe. Nora, how much have you ever tried healing or facing your childhood abuse? What would be the worst of it, if you could put your finger upon it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar