• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Supporter Newbie Here. Husband Witnessed Suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynruss

New Here
I am joining for help in not only understanding what my husband is going through, but what I can do to help him and our marriage. His incident happened three years ago , we were married two years after that and since its been a struggle for us. He has good days and bad. And sometimes I don't even know where his mind is. But I do want to help both of us.

Hi and welcome to the forum. There is a section called the supporters section where you need to go to get help and support from people who have walked in your shoes so to speak and understand how you feel. They are a great bunch of people. It is nice to meet you. Your husband is lucky to have you.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Your husband is indeed lucky to have you. I hope the information and support you find here will help you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back