• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Non-holiday Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muttly

MyPTSD Pro
So, it's that season when much of the western world go insane and some of us really struggle. Other than a pet sitting gig today, I have no plans for the next few days. I decided to throw a party. The only kind of party I can handle, really, a cyber party.

Party-Time1.png

This is not a holiday party! There will be food, drinks, games, music and silliness. There is a room with a trampoline for bouncing and another room with a baseball bat and stuff to break. Then there's my favorite room which is quiet and has blankies and stuffed animals and hammocks and hammock chairs. Outside is the hot tub.

So enjoy!

I think I will head out to the hot tub. Fairly sure with my clumsiness lately I would break something on the trampoline and the sound of breaking items would trigger flashbacks...is already. Yep, headed to calm and relax in hot tub before finding a nice snuggly blanket to just wrap up in. Thank you for the invite Muttly.

oops...I misread the part about the music and silliness. I want to break things, but too afraid to. LOL Therapist has been encouraging me to do so in hopes I will finally let down a wall and feel a little. It would be safe to do so here....peeks into breaking item room....sees things flying and wants to join in....stupid flashbacks. Nope...CANNONBALLS into hot tub instead! Looks sheepishly as now hot tub needs refilled.

oops...I misread the part about the music and silliness. I want to break things, but too afraid to. LOL Therapist has been encouraging me to do so in hopes I will finally let down a wall and feel a little. It would be safe to do so here....peeks into breaking item room....sees things flying and wants to join in....stupid flashbacks. Nope...CANNONBALLS into hot tub instead! Looks sheepishly as now hot tub needs refilled.

No problem. One of the folks that lives inside my crazy brain has a magic wand. Think peter pan mixed with robin william with a touch of harry potter thrown in. My brain can be a terryfing place. Anyway. he just refilled the hot tub.

thanks so much for the invite! just wondered if I could supply an option of candy-filled pinatas in the room w/bats? *love candy and flamboyant-decorated-paper-mache animals!!!*

yay!

This is perfect!

Oh.... and all food here is allergy/sensitivity free. So someone please, please bring chcoolate chip cookies. It's been soooooooooooooooooooo long

Giggles @DeeNihle while placing warm fresh gooey chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven on the table for Muttly. Tosses a few bath bombs in the hot tub and smiles as all the bubbles go crazy and tub changes colors several times! Laughs @SeanCharles as he just got covered in foam from the hot tub when DeeNihle cannonballed in.

Dunnnnn nup........ dunnnnnn nup..... dun nup... dun nup (Jaws music playing as I pretend to be a shark in the hot tub) and snatch cookie out of Muttly's hand! LOL instantly feels guilty and goes to get more for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back