1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Not a Good Day!

Discussion in 'Supporter Discussion' started by Jen, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Woke up with a headache felt like it was going to be a doozy I was right it turned into a migraine. Rang hubby about 3-4 times to get him to come and take over at work he had an appointment with the counsellor so I really wanted him to go there. I rang him and he was still in bed hour before appointment he couldnt even manage to drag his arse out of bed a little bit earlier to come and help me for a while I was so cranky which really helped the migraine. I still cant understand when he knows I wasnt well he couldnt wake himself up!
    He came in after the appointment at least so I went home to bed things are a little better now headaches gone.
    Married 25 years tomorrow!:eek:ccasion: HOW I DONT KNOW!

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. jods

jods Well-Known Member

Happy Anniversary!

Hi Jen

Happy 25th Anniversary :claps: :eek:ccasion:
    Hope you have a great day.

4. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Thanks very much Jods we are having a quiet one going out for tea on the weekend.
    Spent the morning trying to catch a mouse that the cat brought in the house to show us still havent got it. How romantic is that!:smile:
    Jen

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Happy 25th anniversary Jen.... all the best to you both and wishes for another 25 years. Well done... huge achievement by any standards in todays marital methods.

6. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Thanks Anthony heres hoping things get better before we start to attempt the milestone of another 25 years. I am hoping things will pick up after he does the clinic which starts next week I know it wont be immediate.
    Jen

7. jods

jods Well-Known Member

Hi Jen
    Did you get that mouse?!

8. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Oh... getting close now. Just make sure he steps over that threshold day one, and he should be right then. That is the biggest step. There is usually an introduction day, ie. break the ice luncheon, which eases nerves all round before starting the course.

9. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Hi Anthony the luncheon is on Tuesday clinic starts Wednesday next week.
    Fingers crossed.
    Hi Jods no we still have a little mouse running around our house we have two cats and a dog they are not very good are they?
    Jen

10. jods

jods Well-Known Member

Hi Jen
    Maybe the mouse has fled knowing it's only a matter of time before they get him again!
    That is great news that your hubby starts the clinic next week, hope he finds it helpful.
    Just remember that you are going to feel a bit stressed out too next week as to how your hubby copes. Please make sure that you have support for yourself & a good friend on stand-by for a coffee & chat.
    I forgot to ask, where are you going for dinner over the weekend?

11. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Hi Jods yes I am mainly worried that he wont get himself out of bed to go I will have to keep ringing him because I cant leave my business to come and drag him out of bed! I shouldnt have to if he wants to improve his lfe he HAS to get out of bed. Hopefully when he gets pass the first couple of days it may come easier?
    We will probably go down to one of the restaurants down along the Strand
    (our beachfront) for dinner as long as its not to windy it is a lovely spot.
    Thanks Jen

12. permban0008

permban0008 Policy Enforcement Banned

Hey Jen,

Hope you are feeling better. Congratulations on the 25th Wedding Anniversary......that's certainly a milestone and an achievement, never mind about todays standards being married to someone with PTSD!! Hope all goes well next week but take my word for it, it won't be easy at the start. You may just have to ring him to get his sorry butt out of bed at first, it will get better though.

Take care.

13. permban0008

permban0008 Policy Enforcement Banned

Oh and lets not forget about Jen in this equation!!