• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Not about ptsd

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bufol

It's Mother's Day. My kid is 27 and never wants to do anything with me. That's what teens do. I have no friends to speak of and my "partner" suffers from PTSD which means he's not there much.

I feel sad and defeated. And very alone. I don't know what to do with myself for another 20ish years.

Expectations for Mother's Day brings out a lot of sadness in people for many different reasons. It may be time to find something for you that is fulfilling. You need your own "thing." You might even need therapy to help you figure it out or to help you cope with the ptsd of your spouse. I am sorry that you are feeling alone.

I feel in the same boat. I'd love at least one day where someone cares for me and takes care of me. Instead I am cleaning and doing laundry and arguing with my kid. No happy mother's day from my sufferer...blah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back