1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Not Happy - Suffering Unhappily For Many Years Now

Discussion in 'Social' started by blake, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blake

blake New Member

hello, finally ive found something like this , ive been suffering ptsd for some years now ive had a very hard time with it, its cost me just about everything i hold dear. relationships, jobs, my self worth. i denied everything for so long and bullshitted to everybody. and to exacerbate my problems when i did talk out, my mother tried to discredit me, i have reoccurent nightmares and rarely get more than a few hours sleep, i still find my experience very hard to talk about, i was in denial for over two years,and rembered almost nothing of my experience, i can now after 3 domestic violent relationships and countlless lost friends admit i have a problem. i spoke honestly about the incident for the first time this week after 7 years almost to the day. it was hard but liberating. i still dont know how to talk honestly about my incident to family or people close to me, but thats something i hope to fix in time. at the moment im taking one step at a time and each day as it comes. i did feel as though everything was going to end for me, but ive fianally sought help. i really hope i can get through this

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. YoungAndAngry

YoungAndAngry Well-Known Member

Welcome blake :)

4. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

welcome to the forum, blake.

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hi Blake, welcome to the forum.