• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Not Happy - Suffering Unhappily For Many Years Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

blake

New Here
hello, finally ive found something like this , ive been suffering ptsd for some years now ive had a very hard time with it, its cost me just about everything i hold dear. relationships, jobs, my self worth. i denied everything for so long and bullshitted to everybody. and to exacerbate my problems when i did talk out, my mother tried to discredit me, i have reoccurent nightmares and rarely get more than a few hours sleep, i still find my experience very hard to talk about, i was in denial for over two years,and rembered almost nothing of my experience, i can now after 3 domestic violent relationships and countlless lost friends admit i have a problem. i spoke honestly about the incident for the first time this week after 7 years almost to the day. it was hard but liberating. i still dont know how to talk honestly about my incident to family or people close to me, but thats something i hope to fix in time. at the moment im taking one step at a time and each day as it comes. i did feel as though everything was going to end for me, but ive fianally sought help. i really hope i can get through this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back