• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Now Demonstrating Ability To Move And Speak As An Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seasounds

MyPTSD Pro
Certainly, my recovery is always a work in progress. To validate the latest growth that is consistently appearing, I share the reclaiming of what would be considered natural movement, in certain areas.

I can now approach dealing with money, I am moving a little better at home-can brush my teeth twice a day, and can do tasks in the kitchen a bit more than before, and I can spend 2 hours at the computer-at the library. (I'm on a long road of making my home as safe as the library.)

More quickly, I'm noticing and appropriately responding, when i feel violated. When a crisis occurs, instead of going down the roller coaster, I can keep a better balance of staying grounded in physical and emotional safety.

.Last year this time, I wasn't able to do the above; I was more locked in fear, due to childhood trauma. It is nice to see therapy pay off. I'm keeping my eyes on the prize, freedom!

All the members in this forum play a big part in my success; you are my support group! :hug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back