• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Now He Thinks I Am Not Trustworthy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veiled,
I usually do agree with alot of what you say! :) I look forward to reading your posts...always :) I learn alot from you just like i learn from other people here...
I know i may not always make alot of sense...but i am still learning and i look forward to understanding more :)
I hope my hubby and i have a good time in Texas too!! and a big Thank You for the support! hehe eventhough i come across as a pain :) I really dont mean to be...I am just a bit hardheaded... Have a good day!

You are not a pain, you were a big person to stop and see the good your hubby was doing and working on that. We are all in this together! And sorry, I thought I annoyed the shit out of you LOL. There goes another one of those typical traits... mindreading, I need to work on it.

no I did not know that I was in the wrong section.

Well thanks for the info.When I got on this site this morning it seemed like a lot of negativity about being married to some one that has PTSD. I am married
to a nam vet that gets me a whole of hell lot so it's hard to imagine others not seeing there spouses the way mine sees me

Hi Scarlette,
From what i was told, you can post anywhere (expect the private spoouse grup) I did the same thing when i first joined and i posted my opinion in the "PTSD Chat" section and i thought i had made a booboo LoL so i emailed Anthony asking him to remove my post, but he did not and told me that anyone can post in the open forums :) What you saw this morning was maybe a spouse venting?! but we are not here to bash our spouses with PTSD, we are here because we care :) Hope you are getting the hang of it :)

Wow, I've just stumbled upon this and reckon everyone just needs to chill. I don't think I will say anymore.

Scarlette, I even agree you stepped over the line, because PTSD is a disorder, it is an anxiety disorder, but more to the point, you attacked a person who didn't warrant it. People dispute whether its actually a mental illness or not, but I am not a doctor to argue that, nor do I care about such insignificant shit.

As Andrea stated above, she did contact me about this and I did confirm exactly what she wrote. I have just modified the descriptions of both the chat ptsd and chat spouse forums to reflect a more accurate description now. Originally, those two forums where for each group, where now we have the hidden private areas for each group. Each area is primarily for each group still, though all are welcome to comment if a topic is relevant.

As veiled stated, reading both is generally beneficial, because everyone gets to see both sides of the fence, and neither should be attacking either on this forum.

I did the edit because Scarlette did not realize where she was posting and it threw the entire thread off track getting hackles raised. Just keep in mind it is a support group and different points of view can be presented, let us just try not to be aggressive in the process. We are in this together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back