• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Nugget V Hospital & Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humphrey was glad to see me he had tears running down his little furry face i had to put him out in the sun to dry for the first few days hes now back inside following me around like a lost puppy.

Sorry being late I have been busy but happy to have you back! Must be some pretty nasty dining if chickens won't eat it... Glad the stay helped.

Thanks Veiled now that ive spent a week at home i now realise how much good the time in hospital has done me. This past week i have done things that would normally trash me for days, i have pushed myself past the point that was not within my saftey zone now im trashed and had enough for a few days but i know i would not of gone that far before it has given me that extra little bit of strength that i couldnt find before. Any how, how are the chooks doing.

Hey Nugget.. I know its a bit late, but wanted to welcome you back. I'm so happy for you that it went well. And your humor is greatly appreciated. Laughter really helps me. :crazy-eye

The little birds right now are my little bit of sanity and escape :) But even if I am spoiling them and all... they still seem OK. Still feel bad with Spring here now and some green grass popping up they are in a cage and must be hid indoors. I am betting they would love a romp in the backyard and chase a few bugs around! Get few fresh eggs when I leave the windows open with fresh air coming in so that is nice. Absolutely adorable that my toddler holds those eggs so gingerly (not store bought ones tough) asking is a chick inside. She remembers all the hatching we did. Have to get that little girl a farm again soon!

I can imagen Pearl sitting on your shoulder all calm and content, just as Humphrey sits on my lap as i type

Cannot help but be touched... You remembered my chicken's name ;) Big grin tonight, thanks. Pearl and Opal send their chicken kisses.

Sorry not around, I need to take my computer to the shop, I am hijacking right now to get on.

Veiled, how could i forget Pearl she was the first chook ive ever seen sit on anybodys shoulder. Her Eyes, Her Feathers, Her Feet i was in chook heaven oh thats letting to many secrets out i think, sorry,:biggrin: anyway nice chook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back