1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Nugget V The Train P4

Discussion in 'General' started by nugget, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Well i done it number four under the belt all by myself i smiled like a five year old who had just learnt to ride a bike for the first time.:clap: Going back to one of my other eventful train rides when my cheap watch packed it in having replaced the buggar with a new one :rolleyes: with new watch on wrist check the time got ten mins before i leave for the bus to catch the train. Five minutes to go saying tata to wife and off spring (vroom go the bus straight past our house you are shitting me. So now i have to wait for wife to get ready so she can take me to train station. Guess what guys my new watch had stopped:cuckoo: thats why i had ten mins to spare whos a dickhead. Ok i made it to town for app then went to shops to get new battery sat straight down on my arse and put the battery in good i can see the second hand moving we are away. Off to the hospital to visit my father inlaw an easy task my wife was there waiting for me just a 15 min walk and im there as i strolled through the shopping mall i was stopped by a bloke who said to me i kid u not.//// I can see in your sunglasses that you are looking for what im looking for.//// i thought i was the strange one. At the hospital for about half an hour when my mother inlaw asked didnt you get a new battery for your watch . Sure did smiling then why is the time wrong YES i put the battery in just forgot to set the thing mmmm watches and me what do i say.
    Had a very eventful week a meeting with my psychiatrist,psychologist,my wife and two police officers from major crash all in the same room looking at me. talk about anxiety i had enough for the whole forum i finally recieved a letter stating that i was at no fault and was not being prosecuted with any thing and then they appoligised to me saying that they had stuffed up with my letter it was only nine months late i reckon the same bloke who typed my letter was the same twit putting the batteries in my watches.:doh:

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Nugget, I must say mate, you have a bloody eventful life, but hell... geez you do it with style. Well done mate, it just continues to get easier each time you do it... please keep up the good work (maybe you want to get spare batteries).

That is excellent news that you now how that peace of mind about fault from the legal side, really excellent news mate. I hope its a whole load of your shoulders from it sitting in the back of your mind which way they might decide to swing and make your life turn. Excellent stuff mate... well done.

4. permban0008

permban0008 Policy Enforcement Banned

Aah Nugget, you just crack me up. Good to hear that things are looking up for you. That's one hurdle down at least. How's that nutter in the shopping mall? I don't know how you could have contained yourself from laughing.

5. piglet

piglet Well-Known Member

Great going Nugget - it's good to hear you are doing so well, despite your time-keeping and weirdo issues!

6. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Thats just my life as i know it

Thanks fellow forumers,
    half the battle is won getting on the train because of this forum, it makes me ponder what i am going to write about and before i know it im half way there. the other crazy s--- that happens to me just finds me ive spent most of my life being a hermit not one for chatting and having friends just liked the solitude, to me silence is realy golden. But try as i mite all the special people find me . there is this one bloke i have called weeman hes not small he realy smells i dosent matter which train or what time i catch it hes there. i realy began to think i was slipping backwards seeing weeman all the time but when the wife has taged along she has seen him and taken a wiff i am starting to think we all have arous around us(one of those halo things) mine must be like a neon sign flashing ( i will talk to you ) but they are harmless and they forget me five minutes after.

7. anthony

That is pretty funny though... weeman, yuk! As you continue to master this one mate, you will have to find new adventures to take, because honestly, you have some pretty eventful adventures mate, which are piss funny after the event and all... :)

8. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

the scary part is anthony its all true im thinking about becoming a homeless for a few days just to see if i can walk around bothering people. Every day i venture in to town its like my own little version of some mothers do hav em if it could go wrong it will thank christ i dont drink anymore dont know where i would end up

9. anthony

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You bust me up mate.... I am pretty sure I have done that actually when drunk, ie. been out for days at a time, slept wherever, when passed out, then back into it again, no shower, no pretty stuff, just pissed and partying. People must have just looked at me, thinking "what the hell happened to you ya bum, go take a shower" or something like that... :eek:ccasion:

10. permban0008

permban0008 Policy Enforcement Banned

Nugget,

I don't think I can read anymore of your posts until I have this baby. I'm laughing so hard that I just might go into labour. You crack me up. Its even funnier that you don't make any of this up, it just happens to you. I have to go I can't stop laughing.

11. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Its a pleasure that i have made someone laugh, I come home from my days outings near in tears, and mixed up emotions let alone the anxiety and panic attacks, but it really does help me to know that going through all this pain with my exposure therapy I can come home and read that I have made someone laugh, Thanks

12. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Well, nugget it looks like you gave a good enough giggle since they have that new lil' boy now!