1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Nugget Vs The Train Part 3

Discussion in 'General' started by nugget, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

PART THREE OF MY TRAIN RIDE, WELL THIRD TIME I HAVE DONE THE RIDE BY MYSELF TURNED MY ANGER INTO COURAGE IT GOT ME THERE AND BACK. BIG DAY STILL KNOCKS THE SHIT OUT OF ME TAKES A FEW DAYS TO COME GOOD WONT SAY I ENJOY IT INFACT IT SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME, FUNNY 6ft1in- 120 kg BALD HEAD AND BEARD AND I GET SCARED DOING WHAT SCHOOL KIDS DO WITHOUT THINKING. WHAT DOES ONE SAY, TURNING MY ANGER INTO COURAGE AINT EASY ITS EASIER TO THINK YOU ARE GOING TO PUNCH SOME TWIT WHO IS LOOKING AT YOU THE WRONG WAY THAN TRYING TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK AND SEE IVE DEFENATLY GOT THE MARSHMELLOW SYNDROME THING HAPPENING FIRM AND CRUSTY ON THE OUTSIDE AND SOFT ON THE INSIDE. :crazy-eye WILL KEEP TRYING BUT IM SURE SOMEONE WILL COP MY WROTH ONE DAY.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Nugget, bloody well done mate. Have you tried the talking to a stranger on the train yet, to help distract your mind?

4. piglet

piglet Well-Known Member

Excellent work Nugget - well done!

5. kimG

kimG Well-Known Member

Keep it up, Nugget!

Facing our fears is one of the hardest things we as humans can do, but it's oh, so very important to us and our healing!

Good job, good job! :claps:

Just think, this time next year you'll be looking back on this thinking, "What was the big deal?"

6. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Thanks To All

Thanks Anthony, Piglet,. Tried to start up a few conversations haven a wee bit of trouble in that department ive always been the loner and a hermit I have spent the last fifteen or so years working in the outback of SA,NT,OLD mainly by myself with the attitude that as soon as somebody said hello or wanted to start up a conversation id had enough of them. I could go for weeks without talking then get the shits up real quick when i came back into the city,taffic lights,cars,people just the rat race was enough to make me want to turn around so its ben a massive turn around for me and my wife (jods) christ she has to sleep :smoking:and see me every day now that is one of lifes challenges im still trying to come to terms with (lucky i like her):kiss: so im slowly coming around. So with little steps im slowly inching forward a friend once told me*** ( Point your head in the right direction and your arse will follow )***:moon:

7. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Thanks KimG i realy hope so its been just over a year since my inncedent and its as fresh as yesterday one day i hope it will be just a story to tell and people just think im bullshitting .

8. permban0008

permban0008 Policy Enforcement Banned

Hey Nugget,

Got to love your sense of humour and your attitude. Yeah so what if kids can ride the train easy? They don't have PTSD. Its a hurdle but that's 3 times now. Congratulations.

9. nugget

nugget Well-Known Member

Thanks Kerrie-Ann

Thanks Kerrie-ann my sense of humour is slowy coming back its sneaking back a little sarcastic though mix that with my anger issues and its a fun filled day when some body startles me:boxing: Well train ride four by myself is coming up soon im sure (jods) will read me the riot act before i go:thumbs-up thanks again cheers