• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Offline For A Bit - Family Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all. As the wife has stated, was a blessing really, my mother's passing. Reality, we lost her long ago. Believe our biggest struggle is having another funeral so closely following our dear son's funeral. That is painful.

Jim.

Oh my where are my manners, I have forgotten to thank all of you for your wishes! A belated thank you, the hugs are always appreciated. :kiss:

Thank you all who have sent private messages as well, I do very much appreciate them, and I will get to them as soon as I am able. However these next couple of weeks are going to be rather hectic. My sister and her husband are going on a second honeymoon of sorts and we have agreed to watch their 2 teenagers whilst they are gone. So, in addition to my sweet PTSD girl Evie and my rowdy 16 year old Jacob, as of tonight I will have 2 more young people to entertain. Additionally, Tuesday is Jim's birthday, so all the grandchildren will be here as well. A full house! So you will all excuse me if I am less than prompt in returning PMs.

Yep and the damn kids already got into mischief last night having an "apple war". Well. Now they can spend the day cleaning the apple innards off the shed and stables.

Jim.

Well. They wanted entertainment. Now they can entertain me by cleaning up. And. If they're still bored, I have plenty more entertainment. ;-)

Jim.

Glad you had a laugh. :-) Think the bloody kids would take pity on an old man on his birthday but no! Little bastards were up to trouble again this morning. Fortunate for them they are too old for it, else they would all be bent over my knee. However. They may have won the battle this time round, but they will lose the war. More mischief they get themselves into, more work they will have to do round here. Fine by me. Can use the free labour. ;-)

Jim.

Oh dear don't even get me started on the little darlings. Jim whatever happened to that wooden spoon we used to have? :tongue:

Glad you had a laugh. More mischief they get themselves into, more work they will have to do round here. Fine by me. Can use the free labour. ;-)

Jim.

hehe, that happens to be my favorite "punishment" for my trouble-makers.. LOL makes them think twice before pulling anything off! They hate cleaning the toilets and garbage cans!! :rofl:

bec

Sorry this is late, not been in here much recently... I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. My grandma had Alzheimers so I know how debilitating and awful it is to watch. My thoughts are with you.

Lisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back