• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

OIF Vet Here - PTSD From Operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riger, I think your doing just fine under the circumstances. Well done on thinking about your wife and kids under the stress, and well done for not punching him. I have been their, walked away from some, belted others. I know its hard, just try and rationalize, and others don't feel what you feel, so whilst everything too you will be too hard, others cannot see it, nor could they comprehend it unless they have PTSD.

Well done and your doing great.

Riger, You will overcome and come out the other side. Government red tape sucks and it sucks to jump through their hoops, especially when the hoops are triggers. You have alot on your plate, one bite at a time my brother. Kudo's on holding your temper yesterday.

Also with the kids, I have learned that dogs bark, cat meow and children/babies cry. If needed take a time out. I take a time out alot with my little one and it really helps keep things mentally in check for me, just a suggestion.

Have a good and safe weekend.

T.

Hi Riger

I know I'm a bit late with the welcome as it seems you've been busy chatting away which can only be a good thing.

Just wanted to wish you good luck with those baby steps as you know that's where we all started in the first place (geez, that was a long time ago :wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back