• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

OIF Vet - Taking Lives to Saving Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Chdaty!

:hello: Missed Welcoming you Chdaty any sooner.....So Welcome! ...and I'm glad you've found us. You may be surprised with how much support and great info. this forum offers PTSD sufferers, family and others. Hope you stick around and join in.

chdaty

welcome aboard, hope you will stay a while, lots of folks here have lots of good ideas, helpful hints, lots of encouragement.

wish you well, hugs to you...

Marlene, SP, others

Thank you for your kind words of welcome..and encouragment..I hope that just maybe my kind words with work for others, like yours have for me.

Thank You **** Thank you Vets for your Service *** Thank you families of those vets as well...

Be safe, be happy....

Lots of HUGS TO YOU ALL...........................

It's 0100 hrs and time to attempt to sleep...

For those that aren't able to sleep, try to enjoy reading the many posts here on the forum..

Good night all..

Welcome to the community

Welcome to the forum!! If you need help, just ask; we will reach out to you and help!!

Take good care of yourself and have a blessed day!!

Josh:hello:

Isn't this a great welcoming forum? you write one threat and get so many positive encouraging replys. It's like a little community.
So, Hi CHDATY, welcome. Both my wife (PTSD) and I (Carer) are in caring professions. It's close to our hearts, and close to our pain. the idea is, that other people benefit from what we had to go through, but then, we are still not really through yet. But we don't deny our pain either, trying to deal with it as it comes up, also in other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back