1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

OK Round One With The Daughter’s Sexual Harassment

Discussion in 'Social' started by permban0077, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

:angry-fla An. boy did it bombed. At least how it feels.

I go in talk to vice principle. Even though I said I wanted princiapal. Go through all the details.

He will call back as counselor who does schedule is not in, gives me a time. and hour and a hald past I am pissed and go back.

Thing was before he said her absences were going to be un excused and as such she would not be allowed to make up her work. Ummmm BULLSHIT. A I said she was not returning until he was out of her classes with him out of all of them. How in the hell did he expect her to be able to work with him, and why should she be removed when she did anything wrong, and voice goes up to you are revictimizing a victim! He even had the balls to tell me I should have let them know Friday.

I go back again with a letter stating exacty why these were to be excused absenses and he is saying he can't remove this kid from the rooms to others. And he "gave him a stearn talking to" again :angry-fla :up-yours:

OK, school police there at this point and I am told I can't go to local police. They would send me back. And nothing they could do as boy denied it and girl did not want involved, no one did.

Now what is the new trend (not the usual you are a rat) F*ing deal with it is impossible for kids to come forward? Some new trend teen boy was telling me after school but at that point bumping in walls so did not sink in.

The other girl could NOT be directly asked if this happened, just did something unusual happen Friday? Now WTF does not happen on a Friday in this age group he could have been leading her in a hundred ways. But f*ing school "policy" prohibits direct questioing, WTF again???

He gave me a list I requested from my letter I had taken on the second trip there as if one trip and meeting was not enough. Pissed me off as FIRST thing on that list is Principal, I TRIED THAT YOU FRIGGING morons. #2 in line Dr*** asst. seperintententdent, #3 in line Mr. ***** superindentdent #4 school board... At least cop said he had been dealing with this kid 4 years and he is a constant trouble maker and really a bad seed. He has been trying to get him, but people back out. He was happy with my daughter. But unti more evidence... He said if he approached her in the hall to make a scene and maybe some of this will get caught on camera but still only 60% chance.

Teacher said she heard something about it on Friday... Bitch my daughter told me Thursday and the therapist Thursday... Bitch covering her ass IMO.

I wrote them this letter editing a couple names for the board as a response to how I feel and why those absenes WLL BE excused... Anthony, if the transfer screws up I will fix it... I am not backing down as this is BS. Policies... F* their policies this kid just got put in these classes from returning from Alternative school, what they do not want to disrupt HIS schedule??? OK Hubs did clean up the final version and this was the one the school got...

Oh BTW I will pull birth records on the girls name to locate parents and see what they think of this happening to there girl. Mexican name and it would be weeks in the phone book. Try to get her to come forward to nail the guy.

November 6, 2006

To whom it may concern,

Please excuse ****** ***** for her absence on the date of this letter, she is ill.

Due to circumstances of sexual harassments and inappropriate touching for two days in a row (Thursday and Friday), she cannot do her schoolwork in the shape she is in, or she may be a distraction to the class. Her previous conditions of anxiety and depression have flared up, especially with the prospects of being revictimized and punished by having her classes changed, and with the possibility of not being allowed to make up her work thinking these absences are not excusable until the situation is properly rectified. Viewed as punishment when she did no wrong in this situation, it is apparent that the perpetrator should be the one to deal with this.

I understand your policy of unexcused absence and I also understand you have a policy to look at each case on an individual basis. As stated before by the vice principal ***dick Head*** “enough girls do not report this.” This is very understandable if corrective measures are not taken immediately and problems are allowed to continue beyond that day. The victim is punished by having their schedule changed, not the perpetrator. I certainly hope to see another policy change very soon as far as teenagers and sexual harassment are handled within DISD.

*****'s symptoms sometimes include, but not limited to moderate to severe Anxiety attacks- numbness of extremities and face. Severe to moderate muscle pains, head aches, nausea, feeling of not breathing and hyperventilation, extreme to moderate shaking, and insomnia. She has Depression that leads to extreme mood swings and crying spells along with additional headaches, muscle pain and lack of concentration.

The two conditions she is working with have been exaggerated by the current circumstances; appropriate action should be taken to help her get back to the place she was previously at, and worked to get to. She should not be put through further troubles to make it harder for her to cope. I believe any teenager assaulting, threatening rape, and inappropriately touching another should be the one removed from the class, not the victim who was doing well in the class before the other’s arrival.

If this is not possible I would like information on who to contact and how to contact the school board to further discuss this and how it should be handled and what actions need to be made for a change in your policy short of a law suit.

This could not be dealt with Friday, as I did not know of the second incident Friday until your school was closed. This Monday morning was the earliest we could do this.

She will continue to have excused absence notes until this is resolved as this is directly impacting her health. Hopefully, she may continue her schoolwork and not fall behind.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. permban0077

That was signed by hubs and I.

But my girl did learn one thing. I do not let people I know tlk ove me or interupt. She said why did you let him. I said in the world you learn to shut up so they hang them self... Let them blabber, they screw up.

4. JoannaG

JoannaG Active Member

Sock it to them

I went through what you are with one of my boys. same shit.
    Had family member pull an uncle buck. Told school board I would authorize son to use martial arts for self defence against the bullies who tied my boy to monkie bars and brought boxing gloves for show and tell that day.
    Uncle Buck worked out beautiful. school board still allowed thee bullies to remain in class for year. Never any more probs with son that year

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Veiled,

I think higher should be brought into it immediately, and if you really want fast attention to sort this out, drop it to the media immediately so it doesn't become old. Tell them that the schools idea off resolution is to move the victim, not the offender. Tell them that apparently it is acceptable for teenagers to sexually abuse teenagers at this school by their policy and lack of will to actually take action.

Watch how fast things happen then! You have a short window to drop this into the local media. If your going to do it, now is the time. Give them a call and let them see what they want to do with it.

6. permban0077

I will be getting on that in the AM... wait, it is AM, OK later this AM after a nap from this insomnia... News great idea, they have tonnes of investigative reporters who eat this shit up.

7. JoannaG

JoannaG Active Member

Sorry Anthony but Idid raise three boys to adulthood. To much red tape. Believe me when I say pull an UNCLE BUCK. Do it their way and end up with son in jail for something he didn't do.

8. JoannaG

JoannaG Active Member

Sorry veiled I had to toon Anthony in to the real world. When I pulled my uncle buck Woman was a principle. tried to tell me he (victim) could not retaliate. Told her next I would authorize so to defend se;f with tai kwon do. He was tied too monkey bars and beaten in playround by three boys in his class, They then showed off boing gloves in show and tell. Told me thy would move my son #2 but not split up the bulies.
    hence victim becomes perpotrater. End of story pricipal removed.
    If anyone can do this you can veiled. I a amazed she told you. She must really love and trust you.

9. JoannaG

JoannaG Active Member

And by the way veied bullshit too involving local police, where doyou live VEGAS. I think not. Juat their wayof saying oh no don't get authority's involved. I might be a backetcase right now but dont **** with mine or yours.

10. permban0077

Contacted local "watch dog" news reporter... Now have to wait and go through the channels. Constables a sheriffs are real cops but assigned to the schools. We have too many thugs...

Texas perk, I can pull her out and noting done. I can tell them she is being pulled to learn to raise cotton if I want. Texas has the most lax laws as far as kids and public school. I won't send her to raise cotton but she will not be treated like that. So many absences excused or not it will go before the board for review. I have a paper trail so not worried... I know I am not f*ing up being a mom with some sense.

11. JoannaG

JoannaG Active Member

Protect your own. More public the better, Hugs we are here

12. kimG

kimG Well-Known Member

Veiled,

Don't try to do this alone; you will not win. That's what the school board is counting on.

Get the media involved; schools and school systems don't like negative publicity because too often more people step forward with stories of the same.

Get the therapist involved. With a letter from the doctor, the absences will have to be excused, especially with anxiety and depression. There is a known condition called "school anxiety" that is just that: anxiety about going to school. The school cannot ignore it; they will get into huge trouble if they do. And, get the therapist to insist on a home teacher, one that will go to your house (or some other place agreed upon by every one) that will teach her the lessons she will miss by not being in school.

Get a lawyer involved. Just the threat of a lawsuit should wake the school system up. If it doesn't, don't back down. Sexual harassment is a real thing and too often in schools is it underreported for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is adults not believing or taking it seriously.

The comment of "it should've been reported Friday" is just a tactic to scare you off; don't back down. There is no statue of limitations in the country for sexual offenses and the same holds true for schools (they are not above and beyond the law).

Call the school and make an appointment to see the principal (if you haven't already). Popping in to the school often doesn't get results we wish for; the principal has meetings, conferences, observations, etc. already planned (parents where I work aren't allowed to just "pop in" for conferences with teachers either because we are so busy with grading, planning, meetings, etc.).

But don't go alone; take your lawyer (if you already have one). That way nothing is agreed upon that could be used against you later.

Then begin up the chain of command.

Good luck, Veiled...we're here for you!

13. permban0008

permban0008 Policy Enforcement Banned

Good luck Veiled.

That SOB needs sorting out. Stupid ass school system where a young male can sexually harass anyone. God help them if it were my child. In fact it wouldn't be me they would have to worry about, Anthony would be the one. I'm with you, take none of their bs otherwise this bully continues his rampage and whose child will it be next. I wonder what would the authorities say when he becomes big enough and has the dutch courage to act on his threats. Obviously, its his upbringing and his parents should have their asses kicked as well but then I guess they don't care too much. He wouldn't act this way if they did.

Hugs to you and your baby. You tell her that there are a lot of people, who she doesn't even know are on her side. She does not have to take this s%$* from him or anyone - ever!!!