• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Ok What's Your Favorite Tv Show? And Can You Stream It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmaOwl

MyPTSD Pro
Anyone got a little-known gem of a tv show that might occupy an addled brain like my own?

I've been bereft ever since I finished "How I Met Your Mother." (OK bereft may be a slight exaggeration.) I like The Big Bang Theory but it's not on a streaming service. (hulu /netflix /amazon prime). It doesn't have to be a comedy but "heartfelt drama" would be pushing it, when I'm looking for a distraction from my mostly-boring life punctuated by times of fear and panic.

Yes, it's a problem of excess. Too much entertainment! Still, I'm sad that Hugh Laurie's House is going off Netflix :( That has always been a go-to show for me, even though I've seen most of the episodes multiple times. Anyway, I'm here asking because I can easily spend more time searching for a "good" movie or tv show than it would take to sit down and watch one.

If you're looking for more light-hearted and funny, I recommend The Mindy Project or Crazy Ex Girlfriend! Both hilarious IMO. If you like BBT and HIMYM, you may also be interested in Arrested Development or It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, if you haven't seen them already. I also think it's good to just forget about everything for a while and immerse yourself in a totally great series. Enjoy!

No...pretty much on the other end of that stick.:confused:
Do you like documentaries?
Or travel shows?
I don't watch TV and rarely go see a movie, so am no help to you.
But now you are aware of my dark side..:sneaky:
Do you like to read?

Oops, having said that, I did break down and watch Breaking Bad. Three times. Incredible writing, and perfectly cast.

Oh, and one other that was recommended to me and I loved on Netflix, Dreamland. Hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back