• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

On The Road To Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence begins the adventure the goal to regnight life within. To hope for less pain. I am having a hard time hoping that this will worke. ok So how crazy am I.

"Hope" IS an excellent addition to your vocabulary! OMgoodness...I am exhilarate by your choice.
party-blower-smiley-emoticon.gif
Congrats!!!!!!!!

can I find that in the store like a whole foods

Make sure that you get the edible kind as it comes in many grades. It is carried at many places like major supermarkets or chain pharmacies, amazon, vitamin or health stores depending on the demand. So just call first and find one on your route that has it! After all, the best is a form of red desert clay with premium calcium montmorillonite and that is where you are going.

I personally use a warm water ocean salt rinse three times a day.

:hug:

Link Removed can I find that in the store like a whole foods?
It looks like you can @Nighthawk . I believe they sell the Aztec brand. You want the non hydrated stuff to pack around your tooth. Hydrate it just enough that it makes a muddy consistency and pack it on gums and tooth (teeth) around it. Don't sleep with the stuff on though as there is a choking hazard.

Grab, if you can, the hydrated stuff as well to brush your teeth with. Drinking it will clear your body of heavy metals in a non 'healing crisis' kind of way. It goes through your system intact and pulls heavy metals out with it.

I had an abscess two weeks before I left and avoided the dentist altogether. I packed the clay on the tooth and it popped the gungy stuff within 2 hours. The following day my face had gone down to normal size again (it was 2x it's normal size).

Thinking of you today Nighthawk. Enjoy your ride. Freedom......just keep thinking......Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back