• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Kind Thing To Say About Yourself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 12723
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 12723

We all struggle with so much negative self talk. KP has a book of affirmations. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in saying one kind thing about yourself. And build on that.It is not what you like about yourself.

It will be a challenge so I will start. Hope it helps.

i really care about people. I am a people person and need contact with safe other. I will be kind today.

I think this is a great thread Gizmo! I see that in you as well - that you care about people. You are such a kind person.
I echo what piratelady said, and the one word that comes to my mind about myself, is having perseverance.

Somehow, someway, over these years, I have persevered, and so at times, I do have to tell myself that I do have some inner strength, that has got me through some very trying times to still be here!

I managed to lift my spirits today. I woke up feeling like crap. Always the optimist. I am feeling so much better. I am ok. I am glad I can change the way I feel. I really care about myself and do not want to dwell on the negative anymore than I have to. Big hugs to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back