• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

I realized that I couldn't put up the Christmas stocking that I have in the past as it doesn't really mean anything to me as it was done many years ago by someone that I haven't had contact with in a long time.

So it was time to treat me to a new Christmas stocking that would mean something to me!

I went out and bought myself a new stocking to hang on the chimney. It is made of red velvet and is monogramed with my initial on it.

I went out and bought another new Christmas decoration for my house. It is an Angel with the words "Peace" on her.

I knew that she needed to be in my home this year and so I have my new stocking hung on the chimney, my Angel and a new hanging for my front door. I believe I'm going to enjoy these new decorations I got for this year!

Back