• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

One Thing That Made You Smile Today?

Seeing pure happiness when Joy and her crew were celebrating their one year anniversary this morning on television (AM Joy). How wonderful it must be to be able to do a job you absolutely love, to be so admired and respected, and genuinely liked.

Telling my dog this morning , before I let her out... there would be no barking at every thing that moves. ... good girl, good girl..
One minute later... barking at anything that moved... opened the door.. she got quite... shut the door, one little 'ruff'... just to let me know I am NOT the boss of her !!

Have to go with yesterday as we're early on here where I am. I happened upon an episode of Doc Martin on the PBS channel last evening. So funny; I love dry whit. :laugh::giggle::p

Weird conversations with my son. Every day on the drive to school. Today was about berserkers, which brought about a debate on whether Boromir was a berserker. I was on the *no* side. Then, whether berserkers were fueled solely by bloodlust, or some chemical that increased their adrenaline output.

Then a debate on whether dragon wings would more closely resemble bat wings or bird wings. Son argued for bat, I went with bird on the assumption that a dragon's wings would probably be closer to those of a pterodactyl.

That kid keeps me on my toes.

A friend's help - and her seeing my panic attack assuring me so much it's not a debt, no, really, don't even think of it. No debts.

Headmates that are all 'Bitch please.' & 'f*ck off, shitbird.' at all the memories. Right, there's one thing that doesn't get talking rights in my life, & it's bullshit people wanting me dead said. (Do I have a right to have a hope in 'Die first, pendejo.' or that still off the rails.)

Back