• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Our Pets

DSCN2303.JPG

Sawyer the wonder cat.

Eleanor, you are so beautiful!! And your pups adorable!! :)

I had to laugh when my Hunny came home from doggie class yesterday and was soooooooo upset because his Rudi refused to listen to his commands but chose instead to go to the trainer with the biggest treats! :laugh: Preforming perfectly for him!

His little girl adores him but is a stinker! ;)

I shine in their glow:D. Thank you for the compliment Rain.

My horse trainer once said that the reason that horses act better for the trainer than their owners is that if you are a decent owner and love your horse to distraction (which we all did) our horses were perfectly confident that we would never kill them. The trainer, on the other hand, they weren't so sure about:whistling:.

Or maybe your H just needs to buy bigger treats!

I'm just back from a nice walk. My pups will pose if there is a biscuit in it for them:D. Saffi is the little black dog (she is 9), Max is the springer (he is 5), he is the one who tends to give the hugs, he is never far from me. As you can see, he has completely recovered from his mishap in December. Saffi protects me at night by curling into the crook of my neck.

Max and Saffi Feb 12.jpg
Max Feb 12.jpg

My daughter warned me that her bearded dragon I am looking after while she is away, could smell a bit if he dumped.

Oh boy she was not kidding. He is in a large wooden tank with glass sliding doors, heat pad and lamp. The smell hit me like a wall, as I went in this afternoon to check on them all.

So glad she will be the one cleaning him out before they take him home. But I have to feed him until Sunday, so I may have to do some poopy scooping before then.

Back