• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Our Pets

My boy is not my first dog. Every dog I have ever had gave me love I couldn't get from people. They were all wonderful in their individual way and they each own a very special place in my heart. Blackemerald1, I hope you get your next love of your life.

Saffi, chilling in the garden

Saffi in the garden July 12.jpg

For the first time in many years of owning a pet, one has mange. I took Max to the vet last night, as he had been scratching loads and is going bald on one ear. The vet recognised it instantly.

Apparently it is spread by foxes and if you have a dog who likes charging through the undergrowth where foxes have been (or rolling in fox poo :eek:) they can pick it up. He also said there had been an increase in cases this year.

Luckily it is easy to treat. So £93 later, as we have to treat both dogs.

Saffi was sweet when we got back home. H was taking them straight for a walk so we left Max in the car. We went into the house and Saffi greeted us and then went racing to the car to find Max, she had missed him. When we put her in the car they gave one another kisses - very sweet, she was worried about him.

Back