• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Pacific Northwest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just military PTSD people? Or all kinds? (not that I have anything against military folks, I just don't relate as well since I have trauma unrelated to war (and I am very sensitive to hearing those kinds of stories for some reason)

Its all kinds, katiekat. A lot of the people I chat with have PTSD from non military trauma. I'm sensitive to a lot of stories too.

You don't have to be a combat vet, to see/feel/experience trauma that will forever change your life!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks :) Xbreed, this I know. I just really don't want to feel out of my element if you know what I mean. I don't know what PTSD groups do, but I can only image people talk about their flashbacks and trauma and hearing stories about war is something I'd rather avoid. (doesn't mean I do not respect our soldiers and vets, I just want to feel comfortable and like I belong and can relate to people if I enter a setting like that) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back