• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Military Paranoid Or Is The Va Trying To Stiff Me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it has been said often that any large corp or agency is by its very nature a sociopathic collective. I suppose that this means that "it" is a collective and therefore there is no leader who could possibly "care" about anyone or the morals or ethics of its doings. It is profit driven. It is in competition. There is little reason to protect the oppressed, environment, or competitors, even small business owners or their families, not even the taxpayer.

I am not political enough to have an opinion or knowledgeable enough to debate this point. But it does seem clear that individuals have always needed to self-advocate to obtain better care in any system, be it your own family or a large organization or gov't agency. It doesn't mean anything necessarily negative about that agency.

If you could demonstrate proof or evidence of large-scale injustice or perpetration of corruption, then yes, we could debate that it is an "axis of evil" of some kind.

With most dangerous things, "it is what it is" feels right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back