• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Pharmagaba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicwhite

Policy Enforcement
anyone ever try this. I order two bottles of it via Amazon and am waiting for it. I don't get klonopin anymore so I've been in a massive withdrawal for two months. I had to CT it because the docs didn't approve of weaning me off.

I told them I had a drug history and they where like nope! So here I am trying to use anything besides phenibut. Which is kinda like pharmagaba but a little different.

So anyone have success with this?

So I did some research into it, and my unprofessional opinion is that it wouldn't hurt for you to try it. Can I ask what brand your ordered? I noticed on Amazon, there were four brands I would trust but also a few I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

Natural Factors is the one in getting tomorrow. And Thorne research which cost a bundle. The Thorne is going to be the best but I looked at the NF version and was like ok I'll go with fast shipping. The Thorne got sent to my old address so my last roommates forward it to me in the mail. So I'll get it like Thursday or Friday

Thorne is a good brand. I don't think benzos just for stress is a good idea, for anyone ever. For panic attacks? Sure! Stress? No. It's too addictive for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back