1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Pittsfield, MA USA

Discussion in 'Social' started by She Cat, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. She Cat

She Cat I'm a VIP Premium Member

Hi,

I'm new to this site, but not to PTSD. Would like to share friendship and a coffee or two....

PM me grab a cup of coffee and lets see a freindship happen...

She Cat

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. nic

nic Well-Known Member

Hi She Cat,

I'm totally new to this site, and I'm a bit of a technophobe...give me a typewriter over a computer any day. Anyhow, I live in Chestnut Hill, MA, and I've had PTSD for 10 years. Most of my friends do not even know about the PTSD, so besides my therapist, I don't really have anyone to talk to about it. I don't know how this site works, but hopefully I'll be able to figure it out. Hope to hear from you.

Nic

4. flyinghighrichie

flyinghighrichie New Member

New Hampshire here

Hi She Cat and Nic,

I live in Merrimack, NH and have had PTSD since 2005. However I was not diagnosed till 2007 when things got really bad. Now I am trying to deal with everything and fix what has become "normal". Only my boyfriend, therapist, and my psychologist know about it. I think it would be nice to talk to someone who knows what I am going through.

Richie

5. debbie3

debbie3 New Member

Rhode Island

Hi,
    I am new to this website but would love to talk to people that have them same thing in common. None of my friends know about this and my husband thinks I am "all better." It would be great to talk to people!
    Debbie

6. Grama-Herc

Grama-Herc I'm a VIP

Debbie,

I know all about the family thinking you are "all better". Trying to explain PTSD to someone is like trying to explain the colors to a blind person.

I've got my coffee!

7. chowda

chowda New Member

Southern Maine, USA

Hi Nic. Sorry, I found you on someone else's page but thought I'd give you a shot anyway. I am originally from Mass. Would like to chat.

8. Sammie

Sammie Member

I'm in Western Mass and am looking for some kind of support group.