• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

News Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedomfighter

MyPTSD Pro
Are members in this forum interested in discussing US politics and the ramifications of politician's behaviors after elections as well as the NATO standings within the European countries and how the middle eastern political scene may affect all of these happenings?

I would love to discuss all of these things but was wondering if some previous threads that were taken down could have sparked controversy.

I love to discuss politics from different view point angles, especially politics of European countries compared to US politics.

Have some previous threads that discussed the new president been stopped because the opinions of some members got personal on that?

Just wondering, I want to follow the rules of these forums and figured before I start a political discussion it would be safest to inquire about which posts are encouraged and which ones are not.

No. Not me. I'm tired of politics and being blasted with people's opinions! Politics no longer seems to inspire discussion, it just feels like opinions. Often uneducated but pushed at you anyway.
The world is in a mess. Anyone can see that. Most of us have absolutely no impact upon what's going on out there except to feel outraged. (For good reason)
I'm far more interested in the personal and the local,
I'm ranting I know. I'm over politics.
If more of us cared about what was happening right under our noses and took responsibility for what we could change, politicians would not have so much power.
People can help people. Small communities can support people.
Politics worldwide does my head in.
It's too far away and nothing I can change. Makes me feel even more powerless than I already do.
But that's just me and I'm not here that much anyway. It's overwhelming for me!

Yes I would....

Except, I tend to lean towards no, there will always be some political views posted from time to time.

But this is not the avenue for in depth conversations.... know what I mean?

G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back