• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Prayer Requests

Today I was just not in the mood to sing. I asked for prayers at church. I am carrying a heavy burden right now. It's too complicated to explain, but prayers would be appreciated. It involves my getting a job and possibly losing some help I have been receiving because of it. It's up in the air right now....

Please pray for me, and all the folks who live in the apartment building I live in. We had BED BUGS! I am so scared that the Health Dept. might try to condemn the building, since it is so wide spread. None of us knew what this was until yesterday. I have 3 bites. Other neighbors have far more.

Wikipedia says that this is a growing problem in the U.S.A. and especially in the South. So if you are in the southern United States, BEWARE!

The 7 western counties of North Carolina (one of which I live in) are expecting 1.1 MILLION people to come here to view Monday's Solar Eclipse. That would be great for business and all that, but most of the businesses in my town closed ages ago. Our main street is devoid of commerce. We are a town of maybe 1800 people, and they are expecting something like 30,000 people to come here to our town on Monday!!! Where we will put them? We have no clue. Where will they be able to eat? We have 5 small restaurants, 1 grocery store, 1 Dollar General, and 1 very small department store. We have rented 100 PORTA-POTTIES. Farmers are clearing out some of their harvests, so that campers can camp on some of their lands. However, a lot of our crops are not yet ready to be harvested! PLEASE PRAY FOR US!

I pray for forgiveness from 2 folks who are mad at me, hate me or think I have wronged them. I pray for peace of mind for these folks, health, well being, blessings, happiness and success and all the good things in life. Life is too short for hate, resentment and all those kinds of things!

I am asking prayers for health and healing from what appears to be some type of viral syndrome according to doctors. I will follow up with my regular physician tomorrow. Also prayers for all of you in need....May God Bless!!!

I have a fungal infection under my finger nails and throughout my body. I am on an anti-fungal med for the next 42 days UGH! I have to get my liver tested 2 weeks from now, to make sure that the med is not damaging it. So, please pray for me that all this gets better and that the medicine does not damage my liver. Thanks.

I am asking prayers for health and healing from what appears to be some type of viral syndrome acco...
Praying for you. Hope you feel better soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have found myself in a situation for awhile now where I am being blamed for what clearly was and is something that is not completely my fault. Sure, I had a small part in it, but the problem stems from someone else's trauma history, not mine! In fact, I am in two such situations of this nature, one online and one in real life. I'm tired of taking the blame. I am tired of suffering the consequences of what was done TO these people by others, that is somehow being transferred over to ME now! I want to be free of the blame. I want to be free of being thought of as the cause, when I am just merely a trigger.

I also am asking for prayers for the other people involved. I wish nothing but the best for them in their lives, even though both of them hate me, because they see me as their past abusers, not as who I really am. I would love for things to be better between myself and these 2 individuals, but I will settle for simple peace between us.

Thanks for reading and thanks for your prayers.

Praying for everyone suffering physically and otherwise! May God bless you with the abundant grace you already have and deserve! May you rest.

I am asking for prayer for a quick healing of my IBS and what is likely SIBO. For my body to repair as God intended and to have my freedom of eating of God's bounty and digesting healthily once again!

Back