• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Prayer Requests

Thank you @The Albatross and @SheilaKathy

I appreciate it so much, I have been feeling like I am 20 years older than I really am. I have gained a lot of weight due to medications that I am taking for other disorders. COPD and CFS make exercising very difficult and I have been really frustrated, tired, and in pain which makes dealing with PTSD and depression more difficult.

I have diabetes, IBS, fibromyalgia etc. etc. and most recently, I have a rotater cuff problem with my shoulder and may need some painful injections or possible surgery......it all gets to be a bit much and I thank you from my heart of hearts for praying for me!!!

I prayed for you again today @Lionheart777 I set an alarm on my phone for each day at 1:30 PM and I pray for a lot of folks each day at that time.

That is so awesome of you @SheilaKathy I can't thank you enough!!! I have 7 chronic illnesses, two disabling illnesses, and a host of stress-related illnesses and it all gets so overwhelming. Thank you for being such a good person and taking the time and energy to pray for other people like me!!!

My surgery went well, I am home and feeling quite well actually. So far I have not needed to take the pain meds. I will be really happy if I don't feel the need to take them at all. The last surgery I had I didn't take them at all, but I was feeling absolutely 100% NO PAIN after it at all. This one I do feel a little pain, but it is very bearable so far.

Thanks be to God, and all of you who prayed.

Back