• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Premium Feature Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
For starters, I've stopped trying to keep premium features updated via the account upgrade page, and instead I have a new page where this will be adjusted as required, in the help desk forum.

Link Removed

Signature Permission Added

Premium members can now have a single line signature which consists of 100 characters or less. The system will not allow you to have multiple lines or more characters.

It will allow you to use bold, italic and underline. Nothing else will work. Smilies, images, links, nothing.

Why have I done this? The reason is that firstly the software is now at a stage where restrictions can be placed on signatures without any method to get around them, this stops the forum from becoming like one of those god awful things you read around the web with flashing things and such at you, big signature images and everyone trying to be noticed. Yuk!

This is small, quite inconspicuous overall, and limited obviously, so not everyone can have it, thus it doesn't become a distraction.

It gives premium members another way to express themselves, and change their signature as they change. The custom user title does a similar thing, though is far more restrictive and limiting than a 100 character signature is.

Staff can now adjust their signatures from the current one if they desire so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back