• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Private Diaries - Are They Open Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandora

MyPTSD Pro
Are these open again and will Anthony being replying to them, just wondering. I want to start but was hoping for your input now that I think I am a bit stronger. When my criminal hearing is over (tomorrow)!!!!!!!!!!then i would like to start a privaje journal for only the PTSD group and for you and Dr. Roerich have access.
Thank you
Pandora

If you post in the diary section Trauma PTSD then you will be good to go. It is open and active. It is limited to the private PTSD area.

As veiled stated, the PTSD Diary is open for the PTSD group to read and respond, though the private diaries me myself and Dr Roerich only, are still closed due to the amount of people who are active within them.

Anthony will this be starting up any time soon or should i just do directly to the PTSD group where the group as well as you and DR. Roerich can view it?

Anthony, will you at least be able to look at my diary and give feedback. I admire your work and would love to get some advice from you. I know you are going through a lot in your personal life but do you think that there may be some time in the future when you might be able to help me process all of this stuff.....Just asking. I don't know much about you but I know you are dealing with your own personal stuff.......but when and if you feel like you may be able to give advice i would greatly appreciate it. I want you to feel healthy as well. Please let me know if and when you are in the position to read and give your wonderful, no BS advice which is exactly what i need. Please let me know. Thank You Pandora

Hi pandora, I will try and get to your diary. I would simply start it, and if you need a private one when I open them again, you can create one then. I doubt I will be opening them any time soon as they are still quite busy, hence my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back