• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Promiscuity with an old abuser...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KerriJ

Confident
Seriously so confused right now...

I went off my mood stabilizer about a week ago after tapering to go on a pain med for fibro. I've felt mildly manic the last three days, but also normal ...

Here's the thing. I don't know what or why or how but ended up having a threesome with my current SO and the girl who made my life hell in high school. Back then we were best friends, (and I secretly in love with her... it was a twisted time) she was extremely mentally ill and so was I. Her toxicity could only be rivaled by my parents.

She's different now. On meds, going to therapy. Less black and white/less I hate you don't leave me.

But I don't know if what I did was a good thing. To think I had sex with the same girl who has done so many terrible things to me... but I don't know. It's weird.

I'm sorry for the rambled post, I'm very not-in-my-body/dissociate and sleep deprived ant the momement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back