• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Prozac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jlso111187

MyPTSD Pro
Has anyone had the sweats after taking Prozac? I started Prozac a little over 20 days ago and ever since then I sweat all the time. Even if in the cool air. I don't have a fever I have checked many of times. I don't have anyother side effects so I am not really worried about taking it. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

I've never taken Prozac, but when I have withdrawal symptoms from Zoloft I get sweats and chills. It's something that you may want to discuss with your doctor, even if just for peace of mind. Hope you feel better.

I took Prozac for quite a while. I did not sweat more then usual while on it ...ever. I did have many of the BAD side effects though. Strange vivid nightmares...every night!!! Suicidal thoughts 24/7 and WEIGHT GAIN.

After I stopped taking it, I lost all the weight. I have not had any suicidal thoughts. But, it took years for the AWFUL, awful nightmares to stop every night.

These are just the bad side affects I happened to get with Prozac. Thought the info might be helpful.

Yes!

Not me, but my brother. (He doesn't have PTSD). His sweating was so bad that it was a major embarrassment to him. He's since switched meds. If it doesn't ease up and is bothersome, maybe it isn't the right med for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back