• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Undiagnosed Psyche. Purgatory. Paradox. Prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thricegreat

New Here
Hi guys. I've been sitting here for ages trying to think of how to introduce myself but tbh I have no idea who I'm introducing. I'm not even sure if this is a place for me. I don't have an official diagnosis, of anything, my mind is a labyrinth which refuses to be identified for what it is. Every layer is made up of other layers. To cut a long story short I was in and out of hospital this year, in the end when i was back at home I had a team of doctors visiting me. They thought I was in the early stages of schizophrenia, until they started asking questions about my childhood. Basically they said I don't have an organic psychotic illness and that my psychosis comes from trauma. So I guess I'm here looking for a bit of clarity, learn something new :)
Cheers

Thank you :)
Yeah I'll have to look at the forums and see how everyone goes about it, it's a really new thing for me but thus whole sight is such a good idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back