• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

News Ptsd and cellular oxidative stress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I thought that as a layman I was pretty good at reading these studies. This one goes way over my head.

Mine to, a bit but it still gives me hope that people are looking instead of dismissing our sort of bubbling away under the surface biological symptomology and especially with regard to what is causing quality of life issues and that ten years of lost life that no-one seems to care about - including us-ten less years - phew seems to be my reaction but its the quality of what remains that concerns me.

Very rough slogging for a non-scientist with PTSD brain, but thank you for posting this, @eloc. Yes, it is good to see people researching this. One word that caught my attention was inflammation, as I've unfortunately had to become aware of the connection between it and psychological distress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back